This is where you find useful information regarding aftercare for your nail.
1. Only use non-acetone nail polish remover.
2. Do NOT pick your nails when they start to grow away from the cuticle area.
3. Do not use your nails as tools.
4. You must return for your infills regularly (between 2-3 weeks).
5. Do NOT attempt to remove your extension at home. Come back to the salon for professional removal.
6. Always wear protective gloves for housework, gardening, DIY etc.
7. Take care of around extreme heart or naked flame.
8. If experience with reaction such as redness, swelling around the cuticle area, please contact your GP.
9. When lifting anything, use the pads of your fingers not the tips of your nails.
10. Always use cuticle oil to keep cuticles unattached and nails fed.
11. We strongly recommend clients to take off and change a new set of acrylic powder every 2 months.
Maintaining nail extension
Your natural nails will continue to grow with the enhancement and a small gap will appear which will require filling. The costs and frequency varies and are best discussed with a technician, it is usually required every 2/3 weeks.
What can cause acrylic nails to lift or break?
Many reasons exist. Acrylics take 24- 48hrs to fully cure, and a slight knock in that time can cause the acrylics to lift. The durability of your acrylic nails depends on the specific condition and how frequently you use your hands for activities.
Why should I use cuticle oil?
Cuticle oil not only does it smell heavenly, but it keeps your nails and the skin around them in tip-top condition. It intensively moisturises and leaves the nail bed very healthy, which encourages your nails to grow. Nail plates can get very dehydrated easily, but cuticle oil application is such an easy way to avoid this, leaving beautiful nails.