TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Please be informed that we accept cash payment only. Card payment facility is currently unavailable.
- No children or pets are allowed in the salon at any time.
- We do not offer services to anyone under the age of 16 years old.
- We only treat healthy nails. We reserve the right to refuse service to any client with suspected nail infections such as fungus, warts, open lesions. Please understand if we refuse a service it is due to one of these reasons. It is for the health and safety of our clients and ourselves.
- If you suffer from skin conditions such as psoriasis, eczema, and dermatitis, we may have to refuse service depending on the the severity of your skin condition.
- Prices may vary depending on the selected service/s and product/s. Please note, extra charge will apply to long length nails.
- Refilling is not always possible on your current Acrylic, SNS or Builder Gel set. If we have to restructure your nails completely, then there will be an additional charge of £5. Alternatively, you may need to take off and renew completely.
- Gift Vouchers must be redeemed within 6 months starting from the date of purchase. Expired vouchers automatically become invalid. Vouchers are non-refundable and lost vouchers cannot be replaced.
- Only 1 discount option can be redeemed at one time.
- We offer 1 week guarantee on Acrylic Extension & Shellac/Gel Polish, as long as the initial chosen length was not too long or the nails has been purposely picked or bitten.
- We do not offer any guarantee for normal polish change on natural nails or extensions.
- If you are unsatisfied with the service, please let us know immediately so that can amend any error before leaving the salon.
- If you would like like to make a complaint, please follow our complaint procedure.
Our policy is to protect your right and guarantee your satisfaction with the
service(s) that we provided . It is not effected to your rights under Consumer
Right Act 2015
To allow us to provide a quality service as efficiently as possible, you need to :
- Ask for the service which you would like to have.
- Inform our staff if you are allergic to any chemicals or substances before the
receiving any service.
- Whilst receiving any service please provide our staff with your feedback and or
comments on their services so our staff can satisfy your requirements straight
- Inform the staff /salon manager immediately if you have any concern relating to
the salon, the staff, or any service.
- Inform the staff /salon manager immediately if you have any concern that you
have any infection or any other abnormal reaction or condition with respect to
- Children under 7 years old should be accompanied by an adult at all times. We
will not take any responsibility if any accident happens to your child/children
during your treatment at our salon.
- We hold no responsibility for the loss of your personal belonging while you are
having the treatment at our salon.
- No food or drink should be consumed during your treatment.
Please remember, nails are jewels, not tools. Be kind to your nails and they will look
beautiful for weeks after your service
- Traditional polish services are not guaranteed.
- Enhancements and gel polish manicures are guaranteed for 48 hours after your
appointment. If you lose an enhancement or notice chips or lifting within 48
hours, please call us to schedule a free repair.
- You must arrange an appointment to have your nails fixed within 5 days after
your initial service.
- Repairs after 3 days or for breakages, tears, and corner breaks will be charged.
- We will not be responsible for any breaking or infected nails after you leave the
No cash refunds will be given after you have left the salon. As soon as you have walked
out the salon door that means you have accepted and are happy with the service
provided to your nails.
- If you are not happy with your nails, please make us aware of it before you pay.
We will adjust them to your satisfaction or remove any enhancements or coatings
that have been applied.
- No refund will be given because you have simply changed your mind.
- We will correct any service at no cost to you provided that you tell us immediately
after we have performed the service that you are unhappy with the quality of the
work. If you are still not happy after we fixed your nails and request the refund,
then you have to go through our Customer Complaint Procedure in writing to us,
state the reason you are unsatisfied after we redid your nails and provide a photo
of the evidence of the nails that were fixed by us.
- If refund is accepted, it will be made by bank transfer within 30 days into your
provided bank details